Monday, January 14, 2008

Words to live by


To get your creative juices flowing (and mine!) I'm going to turn to a gift a friend made for me last year. It was too pretty to use so I kept it and just looked at it. (Sorry, Michelle!) This year I decided that I should use it, as it will help me fulfill my desire this year to create. On the inside of this beautiful creation is a page per month, with things to journal about each month. For instance, here's January:



The journaling for this month says: List your personal mottos or inspired words you want to live by.

So here goes --- my first one is: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Now I need to sit and think about the other ones I want to list. What about you? What are your mottos and/or words to live by?

FYI ~ The quote that is featured on this January calendar page says: To do good things in the world, first you must know who you are and what gives meaning to your life ~~~ by Robert Browning.


No comments: