Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorite Blogs

I've listed some of my current favorite blogs. Let me tell you about a couple of them. . . .the first one is { A } Ali Edward's blog. Ali is an artist----she calls herself a "life artist". I love her work. In fact, she is one of the people who influenced me to try to be creative this year. Check out her blog, and you'll see how dedicated she is to preserving the everyday through her art ---- scrapbooking.

Another blog I love is Primitives ~ Life ~ Art. It is the blog of a friend of mine, who I went to high school with years ago. She owns a gift shop in Oregon (Sophie's Cottage). One of the things she does in her blog is share her ideas, and her how-to's, on how to make different items that she sells in the store. I think that is incredibly generous of her! She is SO talented and has such a great eye for taking 'things' and creating masterpieces! She was one of the original "green" people, taking items from "trash" to "treasure". She is an inspiration to me!

Hope you'll check out their blogs soon!

1 comment:

aj said...

Hooray Beth!!!! You're a blogger! You will LOVE it, even though you are super busy with school AND teaching right now. A little bit of 'selfish blog time' will help balance all that out. YOU are a very creative soul too, ya know. Having a place to 'hang your creativity' will fuel the fires of even more creativity.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Oldest bestest friends,
aj
Sophie's Cottage
www.cscrafts.com/aj.html