Thursday, January 3, 2008

Favorite Books

What are you reading? The two books I'm currently reading are:
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Life Artist by Ali Edwards.





I'm only through Italy with Eat, Pray, Love. Next is India, then Indonesia. My sister gave me the book for Christmas, and I'm really enjoying it so far. The author is easy to read; she throws in a lot of humor and is fabulous in her use of metaphors! I'll give an update after I 'travel' through India --- via the author's great descriptions.


Life Artist is very inspiring, with Ali giving hints on how to "scrapbook life's journey". She answers questions, gives examples, and has advice like, "It is okay" and "Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be". (Michelle, are you listening?) Again, since 2008 is my year to be creative, I'm hoping that this book will help keep me on track.

Happy Reading!


No comments: