Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Week in my Life. . . .

Decided I'm going to do this "challenge" this week:
documenting a week in your life.
Anybody else game? I've seen things like this before, and never felt like I had the time or energy to do it. But I'm just coming off a week of being sick (just one of those nasty colds that makes you feel extra tired and run down and like you want to chop your head off for relief) and I'm feeling more energetic and ready to do something creative. I think it would be fun. Check out the Daily Tasks For The Week which all seem reasonable and doable, even with working all week. (That working thing keeps getting in the way of my scrapbooking and creative time! LOL!) So, there's my focus for this week: documenting what exactly happens to me each day. Fun!

No comments: