Thursday, September 25, 2008

90 Days!

Just read this on another blog:
"Do you know what today is?
It is the 25th...which means.......3 months (90 days) from today.......Christmas Day will be here!
YES!...it is 90 days till Christmas...Can you believe it?"

Have you started your crafting and/or shopping yet? Well, I have. I have my "notebook" ready....(the one that drives my sister crazy). I have everyone's name that I'm buying for on a separate page, and I write down ideas of what to buy or make for them. Then, when I'm out during the next 90 days, all I need to do is flip open my notebook and see what I've jotted down. It makes it so much easier for me during this season!

I also went to a class the other night and started a mini-book, which I would love to show here, but it is for a friend of mine, who might see this, and then it would ruin the surprise. But it is really cute! And quite unique. Maybe I can post a picture of it in January.

So, get going........only 90 more days!!! (Went to Costco today, and got into the spirit even more, because they, of course, have their Christmas decorations out and for sale. Gotta love it! Having worked for them before becoming a teacher, I know that they have the early-in, early-out philosophy, so I knew I'd see Christmas items for sale. Kind of fun to see, even in September, when the weather today was over 90 degrees here in Poway!)

Only 90 more days! : D

No comments: