Thursday, December 27, 2012

one little word 2013


It's time to pick out my one little word for 2013. The concept of picking one word to focus on for the upcoming year is from Ali Edwards.   You can read about it here.  For 2012 my word was conscientious. (You can see my post from last year about why I picked the word here.) Other words I have chosen over the years include:  2011 - do,  2010 - change,  2009 - mindful, and 2008 - creative.


I haven't decided on my word for 2013 yet.  I have a few words kicking around in my head, but one hasn't "found" me yet.  (A lot of people who choose to do this each year write about how the word "finds" them.)  I know I will be able to get "just the right word" by January 1st, so that I can have, in Ali Edward's words,  "a word that I can focus on, mediate on, and reflect upon as I go about my daily life".    So I'll be back by Jan. 1st to let you in on my word.


What about you?  Will you pick a word to concentrate on in 2013?  Join the journey!    :-)




No comments: