Thursday, February 3, 2011

Off scrapping

I'm off to DO some scrapping for the next two days.
Two days.
In a hotel meeting room.
Surrounded by fellow scrappers, snacks, water, ideas, lots of coffee and occasional trips to the scrapbook store (as if we don't
 have enough supplies already!!)
Two long days (8 AM to 2 AM) . . . time to scrap.
I'll be working on my Project Life book from 2010 (mostly journaling).
I'll be starting my Project Life book for this year (although I'm going to do it differently this year).
I'll be finishing my December Daily book (although for 2010, I didn't really do it 'daily,' just those December days that had big events or
something to document).
I'll be scrapping pictures from Dave's birthday when I surprised him and took the day off of work to take him out for lunch, wine tasting,
and an exciting trip to a cheese-making factory (not!)  But it did make for a great memory!
I even have some pictures of my students that I need to put onto cardstock for their end-of-the-year-book of memories that I might work on . . . or may not, depending on time and whether or not I want to work on them or just focus on my own personal scrapping.
Whatever I decide, I'm super excited to have two days set aside.
For scrapping.
Yeah!
Bring on the coffee!

No comments: