Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are you ready for some football . . .

I'm ready for today's Super Bowl, even though my beloved Chargers are not in it.  (Nor do they deserve to be, after their loss in the playoffs.)

But I digress.  I'm excited to be rooting for the New Orleans Saints.
Mostly, because of this guy:
Quarterback Dree Brews.

Who used to play for the Chargers.

But got injured, and subsequently got let go by the Chargers.

And who today may lead his new team, the Saints,
to victory in the Super Bowl.

Good for him!  AND, he is an awesome presence in the city of New Orleans, who is still trying to recover from the effects of Hurricane Katrina.

So, my heart goes to the Saints.

They have a tough fight today, as Peyton Manning is one heck of a quarterback!  But I'm pulling for Dree and the Saints to pull it off.

GO SAINTS!!

No comments: