Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ouch!

Okay, so my face is sunburned and looks about like Kim Kardashian's did in this picture:

I don't have quite as large of a sunglasses mark as she does, but my cheeks and my forehead are super red. Can't remember how long it's been since I've been this sunburned. Probably back in the days when we put baby oil and cocoa butter on our skin and baked in the sun as teenagers. Ah, gotta love the '70's. But I was floating in the pool at my friend's house, feeling relaxed, not remembering how the reflection off the pool helps accelerate the sun, coupled with the fact that I didn't get out of the pool for 2 hours to apply more sunscreen. Hence ---- sunburn! Ouch! But since I've been mostly stuck inside working on the (stupid) classes I have to take this summer, it was SO nice to be outside!! I really enjoyed it . . . but next time, I'll remember to apply (and reapply) plenty of sunscreen! Happy summer!

No comments: