Friday, October 24, 2008

More fall decor

These are in my entry hall:

Love this primitive looking guy! I think I got him at Home Goods.




I got these cute little 'Yikes!' and 'Eek!' signs at Michael's. They are on some drawer knobs in the entry as you walk into the house. I'm not sure I'll keep them there, or put them with some other decorations, but I think they're great!


Got this little trio on sale at Longs, of all places.



My collection of Halloween bears has joined my collection of teddy bears.

Here's the rest of my bear collection, with some ghosts and boo's (that I made years ago) interspersed among them.


A look at my fireplace, with a Halloween swag that I got at a craft fair years ago, and two new pumpkin additions!

The pumpkins are those 'fake' ones from Michael's that have been on sale.
I found the parts for the faces at. . . . .Longs! They were advertised for "kids" to
use instead of having to use a knife to cut a real pumpkin, but I thought they
would be fun for me to use! And I like the way they turned out. . . .and NO mess to clean up!

No comments: