Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer, summer, summer!  Yeah!!!  Spent a few days out in the desert with a friend, and am ready to relax a bit before I start planning for the new school year.  But first . . .  I needed to finish up in my classroom!

At the end of the school year, it's always time to clean up, put things away, and get things ready for the summer custodian crew to come in and clean desks and carpets.

This year, I decided to move some things around now, to have a better flow for next year.  (It's hard to fit 35 kids into one room, and still have space to walk around!!)  But once I start moving things around and trying to organize, things got worse:



Yikes!  This is how I left it . . . but I went back a day last week, and here's what it looks like now:


Ahhh!!! Much better!  Time for the custodians to come in and get those desks back to being germ-free and ready for a new crop of students! 

And time for me to get on with enjoying some SUMMERTIME!!


No comments: