Sunday, November 16, 2008

that other holiday. . .

You'd never know it from the television commercials, but there is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas. And now that my Halloween decorations are finally put away. . .



I thought I'd show you some of my decorations for that holiday-----THANKSGIVING!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Most of the decorations I have I bought at various craft shows throughout the years:



The scarecrow on my mantle was made by a neighbor who used to do a
craft show every year. . . .I have a LOT of things she made, and I'm sad she doesn't make
her crafts any more.


I couldn't resist this cute Indian Corn decoration. . . I got it at the Carlsbad Faire a number of years ago. It is SO clever!

I love the look of these cloth pumpkins on my dining room table.

This is the one decoration I made, just a few nights ago. . . I already had the frame, and I just
used some of my scrapbooking paper and letters to make this-----I love the way it turned out:

So, what are you thankful for?
Leave a comment

(I changed the settings, so if you haven't been able to leave a comment
before now, you should be able to now
!)
I'll be sharing some thankful thoughts next week.

No comments: