Friday, April 11, 2008

What I'm reading

Yep, I've jumped on the bandwagon, and am one of the zillions of people reading A New Earth. No, not because of Oprah. (Although I do love Oprah and most of her book suggestions). No, I had been thinking about reading it because a couple of people told me they thought I'd like it, and then my friend Sarah got me my very own copy to read (and highlight and take notes in and dog-ear the pages). So far I'm only on chapter 3 ---- but already I see myself in it. (And that's what people told me. . . .you'd see places to make changes in your life early on in the book. . . .so it is definitely making me think about things. Now, with just a couple of days left of my 'spring break' I hope to get most of it read before Monday (back to school and back to Master's classes starting on 4/14!)

No comments: