Saturday, April 19, 2008

Simply Me

Today I want to tell you about my favorite new blog. It's by a woman who is an scrapbooking artist, and she is very inspiring. And, she's like someone who I could picture being great friends with if she lived near me. She seems really down to earth and fun. The way I get this feeling is she often puts video clips of herself on her blog and she comes across that way. And, she's been trying to lose weight --- actually, not only trying but succeeding! I think she's down 34 pounds! So it's nice to hear about someone else's struggles with weight, and to celebrate her successes! Okay, the new scrapbooking artist inspiration for me
(second only to my absolute fav, Ali Edwards), is
DONNA DOWNEY.
You can get to her blog by clicking here on its title: Simply Me. (Or click on her name to go to her website, which is also great, but mainly I just read her blog.) She just did this huge event in her hometown 0f Concord, North Carolina, called Inspired, so there's lots of information about that posted over the last week or so. Check her out, and be
I N S P I R E D !

No comments: