Friday, January 4, 2013

one. little. word.

Here it is January 4th, and I still don't have my one little word.  Like I said in my previous post, most of the time the word just comes to me ("finds" me) but not this year.  However, I have made a list of words that I've either thought of or ones that I saw on Ali Edwards blog.  Here's the list of words I'm considering:

act
accept
accomplish
complete
declutter
finish
focus
health
less
live
organize
reduce
reengergize
reflect
rekindle
renew
plan


The ones that are bold are the ones most in the running right now.  I think I know the "right" one but I need to think about it a bit more.  I asked my husband to help me pick one, and his favorite involves any kind of "decluttering" that I might do (I like my "stuff" and have a hard time parting with it!!) but I want to make sure my one little word encompasses everything I want to accomplish this year.  I'll be figuring out the right word soon .... this afternoon or tomorrow morning at the latest.  I'll post my word when I figure out what it is!

No comments: