Sunday, August 16, 2009

Halloween in August


You've probably heard of Christmas in July.
Well, now I give you Halloween in August.
My good friend AJ sent me a box of goodies with some of her
handcrafted Halloween decorations.
LOVE THEM!!!
They are so cute, I can't seem to put them away.
Oh well, October is only two months away.
I think they'll stay where they are until then.
(Unless Dave totally loses it before then; he's not that into keeping Halloween decorations up for a couple of months --- obviously a character flaw of his!)

AJ has a store in Oregon, which she is in the process of closing.
BUT, I think she'll be selling more of her items on-line in the future.
When she gets it going, I'll link to her new site.
Such cute stuff!
Love it!!
Happy Halloween! (a little early)

No comments: