Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall

Finally got around to starting my fall decorating! Here are some pictures:

Love this new 'pumpkin girl' that I got from a craft fair, together with a metal 'eek' and wonderful fall potpourri.

On my mantel, three old pieces with a new "boo."

Inspired by what I saw on other blogs, I made this 'boo' sign with things I already had at home. I love the way it turned out.....and so simple to make!

One of my cute bears (thanks, AJ!) with a new 'Happy Halloween' pillow from a craft fair. The bear on the right is from WalMart.....he is a 'scaredy bear' and when we press on his foot, he shakes and goes "Ooohhhhhhh......Ooohhhhhhh......Ooohhhhhhh!" So funny!

A pumpkin, a 'candle' and a 'treats' can (made by Michelle).

Will post more pics at a later date, including my outside decorations!

Happy Autumn!!!

No comments: