Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Garage Project

Dave is busy working on THE GARAGE PROJECT, that is, he is covering the garage walls with drywall. Yeah! We have lived in this house for over 24 years, and the lack of the garage walls being 'finished' has always bugged me for some reason. So I FINALLY convinced him that now was the time to finish it. It wasn't really the next project he wanted to tackle, but I guess I was just very convincing this time. . . . (or it could be that I just complained enough about it this time.) :D

Anyway, here's a look at the start of the project:

Dave decided that on his side of the garage (which contains his workbench and his myriad of tools), he would put up some plywood (later to be painted) so that when he put his items back into place, he could easily nail them up onto the plywood. My side (containing all sorts of treasures) will be actual drywall.

I'll keep you posted with pictures of the progress/finished project!

No comments: