Friday, June 20, 2008

Done with the test, and on to the celebration. . . . .

As you can see, my teaching partner and I are having a GREAT time! We are sitting in my back yard, after having a couple of glasses of wine, and feeling GREAT that we completed this part of our journey! We still have to complete our Master's classes (we'll be done the end of July), and we won't even hear about whether or not we passed our test for our National Board until sometime the end of November, but the BIG parts of the process, the Portfolio and the Test, are DONE! So we spent last Saturday afternoon after the test toasting our hard work.
(I used my new "Flip Video" camera to capture these images!)
These are NOT the best pictures of me or Theresa, but I wanted to share our happiness and relief that we completed our test this past weekend! YEAH!!

No comments: